You Can Help Make Green Bay Safer and Stronger

Did you know that approximately 3% of GBPD's budget is earmarked for equipment and initiatives?  Like most police agencies, the other 97% goes to pay for salaries and benefits.

 

This explains why your contribution to the Green Bay Police Foundation can be so beneficial to making Green Bay even safer. From essential equipment and state-of-the-art technology to specialized training and innovative programs that would otherwise be unfunded, the funding you provide directly improves public safety, impacts officer readiness, and enhances our quality of life right here in Green Bay. As the largest source of private support for the Green Bay Police Department, the foundation is passionately dedicated to making sure that Titlwtown, USA remains one of the safest, most progressive cities in the midwest.  Your support can help make that happen.  Thank you for visiting!

 

Click HERE to donate online.

 

Donations, gifts, grants, and philanthropic funds can also be sent to:

 

Green Bay Police Foundation

c/o The Greater Green Bay Community Foundation

320 N. Broadway Street, Suite 260

Green Bay, WI 54303

 

 

For questions regarding the Green Bay Police Foundation, please contact:

 

Chief Andrew Smith                or                 Annie Dart

      920-448-3234                                        920-432-0800

andrewsm@greenbaywi.gov                        anniedart@ggbcf.org

                307 S. Adams Street                       320 N. Broadway St., Suite 260

                      Green Bay, WI 54301                            Green Bay, WI 54303               

 

Contact Us Today!

Green Bay Police Foundation
320 N. Broadway Street

Suite 260

Green Bay,   WI  54303

Ph: 920 432-0800 920 432-0800

Em:info@gbpolicefoundation.org

 

Click HERE to donate online.

Police Foundation Interview - WFRV
Police Foundation Story - WBAY

Follow Us on Social Media

Print Print | Sitemap
© Green Bay Police Foundation - 1&1 MyWebsite